Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I am seeing this movie

The film in question here is Scott Pilgrim vs. The World:



Michael Cera? Jason Schwartzmann? Anna Kendrick? Kieran Culkin? SOLD. These three people are individuals I wouldn't mind hanging out with in real life, and that's saying something. Also, the film is based on a critically acclaimed graphic novel series that I have yet to read. If you watched the trailer above, you'll understand the plot- a stylized, manga/anime and video game influenced take on romance. This is right up my alley. It looks like I have my work cut out for me, as I must now read all 6 graphic novels. I can't wait, and expect a review of the graphic novels if I track them down. Also, my June summer preview should be here within the next couple of posts. Look forward to more cynicism.

1 comment: