Saturday, August 21, 2010

BLARG

Alright alright here's a quick update:

1.Scott Pilgrim was excellent.
2. The new Arcade Fire album feels just like the rest of the Arcade Fire albums to me: the first song is awesome and makes you think you are about to hear the album of your life, and then there are 3 other songs on the album that are ok and the rest are boring. Don't get me wrong, I like Arcade Fire, but it seems that if you bought a "best of" cd from them, that would be all that you need. They suffer from a lot of filler on their albums.
3. I think I need to watch new kinds of anime. For the past year and a half, I've been into giant robot shows and I think I need a break. It's time to watch something weird and psychological and/funny.
4. I finally got an HDTV and Netflix. I have watched plenty of great movies that I meant to blog on, but with me getting a full-time job, I haven't had the motivation.
5. Yeah.
6. I again skipped Lollapalooza.
7. I promise a long update soon when I am less tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment