Friday, January 21, 2011

I have one thing to say and one thing only: Jason Statham is an idiot, and if you keep supporting his movies you're an idiot. Actually I have a little bit more to say. What's with his voice? LOOK AT ME I HAVE A DEEP BRITISH GRITTY VOICE. I WAS RAISED BY THE SLUSH THAT FILLS GUTTERS ON LONDON STREETS. That whole gimmick was fine in Snatch and Lock Stock, but he should STOP DOING IT 11 YEARS LATER (or 10. Who cares.). If you go see "The Mechanic", or liked "Crank", "Death Race", "The Bank Job" (everybody that bought this thought "AWESOME A HEIST MOVIE. IT'S AUTOMATICALLY GOOD". I don't understand that mindset), or any of "The Transporter" movies, kindly never recommend me any movie, EVER. It will go into the metaphorical waste disposal of my mind and be shredded into millions of cockney-accented little pieces. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment